background

Here I go again

Friday, April 30, 2010

This is exciting news to me: people actually read my blogs! Some girls from school told me that I hadn't blogged in awhile and I was shocked that they actually read them! It makes me happy!

I woke up this morning in a fantastically awesome mood! I'm not really sure why, but my guess is that it's because I got 11 hours of sleep last night. Either that, or because I woke up and my hair looked really pretty. It was perfectly wavy, no frizzes, not tangly, just perfect! I didn't even have to brush it. So, now I believe in good hair days.

I am determined to get a lot done this weekend, and so far, my motivation has stuck with me. I paid my internet bill, paid my rent, went grocery shopping, filled up the car with gas, ate lunch, and went to buy some plastic storage bins at Walmart.....So far, so good! I have a ton of homework to do this weekend though. It's the end of the semester, so I have a research paper, some other papers, lots of testing, and paperwork to do before graduation. It's a little overwhelming, but it's nothing that can't be done! 2 weeks from today is GRADUATION!! And, 2 weeks from tomorrow I'm moving :(

In other news, my Blackberry broke and I need a new vehicle. My choice for a phone replacement is easy: an iPhone. But my choices for a new vehicle is quite a dilemma. I think I've got it narrowed down to 3: a Chevy Equinox, a VW Jetta, or a Nissan Xterra. I'm just so picky, I can hardly stand myself. The color of the vehicle is a big concern too. I'll only buy a car that's white, black, or charcoal grey. Don't get me wrong, other colors are pretty, I just don't want to drive a vehicle that's red, green, blue, silver, or gold. There's nothing wrong with those colors, I'm just TOO dang picky. Hopefully I will purchase a vehicle the week after graduation when I'm visiting my parents in the metroplex. And, hopefully I'll purchase the iPhone at the end of June when the brand new 4G iPhone comes out!

0 comments:

My Blog List