background

Hurt So Good!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I've decided to lose 10 pounds in the next 5 weeks because I graduate in 5 weeks and I want to say that I lost all the weight I gained in nursing school plus some! I decided this a few days ago and I've already lost 2 pounds, so there's only 8 more to go! I'm going to start writing down everything I'm eating and drinking, just so I can keep track of it. And even though I'm not really big into snacking in the middle of the day, I'll still be aware of it if I do it. I'm still going to be working out with my "trainer" Josh. Haha, i love calling him my trainer even though he's really not. He just motivates me and makes me work hard! Today, we worked out with kettlebells. Let me tell you, if you want to feel like a Greek god, do a kettlebell workout. It's fantastic! It works so good and it's fun! We also did some medicine ball stuff. I'm going to be sore tomorrow, that's for sure! I love working out to music and this would be my ideal pumped up workout playlist:

1) Hurt So Good- John Mellencamp
2) Let's Just Fall- Reckless Kelly
3) The Good Left Undone- Rise Against
4) Toma- Pitbull
5) Love In Her Eyes- Reckless Kelly
6) Chicken Fried- Zac Brown
7) Feel Good Drag- Anberlin
8) Imma Be- Black Eyed Peas
And of course, a little Jack Johnson to cool down!

That's all I have for now. I'm writing all this on my blog to keep myself motivated!

0 comments:

My Blog List