background

My crazy dreams...

Monday, February 22, 2010

So, I'm currently battling a cold and completely lost my voice over the weekend, but I am getting better! I'm taking a couple different meds and they are doing crazy things to my dreams. For example, a couple nights ago, I was on Sudafed. I dreamt that I was Mario (from Nintendo) in mario-land and I was running through the video game shoving gold coins in the pockets of my overalls and ducking into tunnels and such. Honestly, it was the most exciting and fun dream that I have ever dreamt! Then, last night, I was on Nyquil. I dreamt that I was on a field trip tour of Kellie Pickler's house and in order to get out of the house, I had to step on the back of a crocodile so that when he opened his mouth to bite me, it would "sling-shot" me to the door. Then, when I got out of the house, I had to run like mad to get away from the guard dog. STRANGE!

On another note, I'm pretty sure that Mother Nature is bi-polar in Texas. Currently in Abilene, it is freezing (literally 32 degrees), cloudy, and completely miserable. Yesterday at this time it was sunny, beautiful, and it the warm 60's. Yesterday, it also rained while the sun was shining. Tomorrow, it is supposed to snow. But don't worry, because by the end of the week it will be sunny and warm again. I feel like I'm on a roller coaster. I'm definitely ready for it to be summer where it's hot and sunny, when the steering wheel of your car could give you first degree burns if you hold it for too long, and if it has to rain, it's a huge lightening and thunderstorm accompanied by some hail and a possible tornado.

As far as school goes, this morning was our last lecture on the gastrointestinal system. Clinicals at the hospital were cancelled for this afternoon and tomorrow because our teacher had something going on and she has to be out of the state for a couple days. So, I will be home resting and studying and trying to get rid of this awful cold before we go to the hospital on Wednesday!

That's all I have for now!

0 comments:

My Blog List