background

FALL!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The first day of fall is right around the corner! September 23, 2010! Most people know that fall is my favorite time of year! This is my list of all my favorite fall things!

1. Football...of course :) NFL, College football, and High school football, I love it all!
2. Cool, crisp fall morning air!
3. Sweatshirts
4. A big crock pot full of chili cooking all day long on chilly days...and some corn bread too!
5. Carmel apples covered in nuts
6. The West Texas fair & rodeo...so much fun, I hope I make it this year too!
7. Tax free shopping weekend right before school starts
8. Thanksgiving
9. The leaves change colors...
10. ...then they fall!
11. Making apple pie
12. and Pumpkin pie!
13. Going to the pumpkin patch
14. Halloween
15. My birthday in October!
16. Wearing scarves and boots
17. Coffee is always better in the fall when the weather is cooler
18. Bonfires
19. Carmel Apple Cider from Starbucks
20. Northface zip up fleeces!
21. Sitting by the fireplace and after awhile your back gets itchy from the heat!
22. Christmas shopping on Black Friday
23. Hot Chocolate at football games :)
24. Real lemonade and corn dogs at the state fair of Texas
25. Circle E Candles: Apple Strudel, Bird of Paradise, Leather, Warm Cider, and Fresh Apple are the best fall candles!
26. The way my mom and dad's house smells (year round) but especially in the fall!
27. Putting up Christmas the weekend after Thanksgiving
28. Sleeping with the windows open

0 comments:

My Blog List